⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
"As a Vietnam combat medic, I found Survival MD right up there with U.S. Army training". David Endsley
"As a Vietnam combat medic, I found Survival MD
right up there with U.S. Army training". David Endsley
⬇️DOWNLOAD BELOW ⬇️
In a crisis, US hospitals could be swiftly overwhelmed. Reducing us to the level of a 3rd world country...
That's why we've teamed up with Dr. Radu Scurtu to give you the ultimate survival medicine guide.
Because there's no education like adversity. And Dr. Scurtu has worked in some of the toughest places on earth. Where shortages, overcrowding, and surgery by flashlight were the norm. Exactly what you'd face when SHTF...
Just keep in mind what you'll see and read below is only the tip of the iceberg and there's far more inside 'Survival MD'.
With high-resolution images, carefully detailed diagrams, and step-by-step instructions on:
Including a 4-step body check so you don't miss anything lethal.
Covering it all, from mosquitoes to frostbite, ticks, heatstroke and more.
Critical in a water shortage. And why you must avoid this fruit at any cost.
100% legal. Plus, the very best items to stockpile - even if you don't need them.
Because even if you walked into a fully stocked hospital, it'd still be useless unless you knew what to do. That's why 'Survival MD' covers:
Including gun shots, stab injuries, seven types of bone fracture, and more...
Using a simple, no-equipment trick that halts 80% of bleeding in just 5 seconds.
And how to predict death with 83% accuracy using the Glasgow Coma Score.
And avoid flesh-eating necrosis anyone over 50 is at high risk of catching.
Just like a professional. Whether it's your arm or a friend's.
And even MORE. Such as...
That scientists worldwide are rediscovering as a potent, inexpensive, and safe alternative to mainstream medicine. Including...
With a tasty syrup that works better than many store-bought meds.
By adding this ordinary herb to a tasty glass of wine.
From everyday ingredients like oil, water, or alcohol.
Thanks to a familiar kitchen spice that soothes toothaches and kills bacteria.
With a fragrant brew cherished by Kiowa, Cheyenne, and Pawnee healers.
And more. Including...
Because if 2020 has proved anything it's that disease is still our #1 enemy. And that prevention beats cure. Including....
Featuring how to turn vinegar into a potent antiseptic that kills salmonella, E. coli, influenza and more.
For when the rough pages of 'Moby Dick' just won't cut it.
Including how to DIY an outhouse, waste burner, compost bin and others.
Using baking soda, salt, and a secret super-effective ingredient.
Because unlike disposable models you can safely reuse it. Plus, two more hidden benefits...
And more. Like...
After all, accidentally harming a loved one, while trying to help, is a nightmare come true. That's why Dr. Radu also covers:
This method is easy to remember and could triple a victim's survival odds.
And why doing it wrong can (literally!) break a loved one's heart.
And when it actually speeds up healing...
And those you can quit cold turkey.
Any why getting this wrong could see you marked as a "beating heart corpse".
Because even if you ignored 99% of this guide, these tips and tricks could someday save your life, or that of a loved one. Including...
Based on your age, health, and geography. And why even healthy souls need an inhaler.
Used by professionals worldwide.
Including how emergency services color code patients.
Including dosage facts - and several that can be stored without refrigeration.
And why at 45% you won't make it. Even in a hospital circled by experts.
And much MUCH more.
That can improve your survival odds by over 90%. If you act fast enough.
Plus the 3 places it's most likely to affect you...
And how to avoid an overdose.
Pro tip: less than you think. And when being too clean exposes you to disease.
And how to avoid the "bystander effect" where crowds watch it happen, despite your cries for help.
And why you'll want this procedure, even if you're healthy.
And why this technique could be what keeps somebody you know alive.
As it could lead to infection. Plus, how to avoid an ugly scar...
A major killer for primitive people left unable to walk - Achilles included.
With the help of a driveway weed.
Plus the $8.98 product - more addictive than heroin - sold at Walmart that can tempt a sick loved one to drink gasoline.
All designed to give you the ultimate 80:20 guide to survival medicine. Without wasting time on one-in-a-million threats.
Instead, Dr. Radu focuses only on those dangers most likely to harm you, as proven by his extensive experience in developing nations in Africa, Eastern Europe after the fall of communism, and even state-of-the-art systems, like those in Germany or France, where Dr. Radu currently works as a hospital surgeon.
Plus, if you secure your copy today, for a limited time only...
Because there is an old saying that goes:
"Necessity is the mother of invention."
That's why your first bonus is:
Because in a crisis you might be missing that one vital piece of kit. Or maybe it's too costly to buy? And when 911 is stretched, or hospitals overwhelmed, you won't have the time to wait.
Fortunately, salvation could be in easy reach. Buried right under your nose, in the form of everyday items that also double as life-saving medicine.
Including how to make your own super-powerful germ-killing sterilizer...
6 ways to use duct tape, including how to improvise a stretcher.
The sterile, portable, WW1 bandage hidden in mother's purse.
How to improvise a gas mask from pantyhose...
And even more incredible hacks, like when to apply toothpaste to a burn, use kitty litter to seal and disinfect a wound, run an "oatmeal bath" to soothe an allergic reaction, use human hair to stop bleeding, remove bee stings with a credit card and more. There's so much to choose from.
But there's a quote I like even more:
"Treat the cause, not the symptom."
That's why your second bonus is called:
Because 48% of Americans have cardiovascular disease. That's 157 million of us. And you can bet that number is heavily skewed by age.
Resulting in 655,000 deaths in 2020 alone. Giving you a 1 in 4 chance of a heart attack this year. A disease that's also at the root of many other killers, like high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes , hypertension, obesity, and many more.
That's why Dr. Radu created The Vascular Failure Protocol.
A 365-page book that covers how to treat these conditions, so you can live a healthy life.
Including modern techniques, as well as 100 powerful alternative remedies you can prepare as infusions, herbal tinctures, decoctions and more...
The best food to eat, including nutritional advice (great for a stockpile), easy-reference tables so you can quickly see if your food has anti-inflammatory benefits, is high in antioxidants, or simply bad for you, and...
Delicious recipes easy to put together in a pinch. All to keep you fit and healthy.
Finally, there's this wisely used phrase:
"Dependency is misery."
That's why your third bonus is:
Because 40% of us live with at least one chronic illness. And the meds we take for these can have some unbearable side effects.
But studies also show "non-adherence" - or NOT taking your pills, is estimated to cause 125,000 deaths a year. Something you should NOT do without seeing your doctor first. Putting us between a rock and a hard place.
Not to mention what could happen in a crisis...
So, what can we do?
Simple. Break the chain!
Or at least give it some well-deserved slack. Which is why we've published this guide. That covers...
The best natural alternatives to chronic meds after SHTF. Including common healers like aspirin, statins, painkillers, anti-inflammatories and more.
The best tips, tricks, and hacks to stockpile medicine for the long term - dirt cheap! And make your meds last longer.
How to DIY the ultimate disaster kit.
*All of which are available to download digitally.
But act fast!
Because only if you act now will you secure these bonuses, valued at $27 and $47 each, 100% FREE.
And avoid the standard $50 fee for Survival MD.
Plus, gain unlimited access to our members' area, where you can ask us anything. Any time you want.
We'll be there to answer all your questions and help if you need assistance.
Simply click the button below to secure your copy and become an honorary 'Survival MD' member today.
And that's not all, because...
That means, if at any point during the next 60 days you're not COMPLETELY satisfied then simply send me an email and I'll give you back every cent.
No ifs, no buts.
You'll even get to keep the book.
It's as simple as that!
That's right: You have TWO FULL MONTHS to test drive 'Survival MD', plus the three free bonuses, before you decide
Just don't get mad if you ignore this offer today and see it at full price tomorrow.
That's my guarantee!
So, is it a deal?
I hope so!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 'Survival M.D. is GREAT. 5 Stars all the way. Thank you so much. It is organized so that the average JOE BLOW can be ready to take care of self and family if needed'. Lottie Lee Hall
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 'As a Vietnam combat medic, I found Survival MD right up there with U.S. Army training'. David Endsley
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 'Very good book'. James Thoelke
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 'I was a fire chief for 17 years and S&R for 20+ this would have been a good addition to our equipment.' Grant Smith
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 'Good stuff'. Cheryl
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 'I am a Board-Certified Neurologist with 34 years of experience. I found the manual to be instructive, well organized, and well thought out for lay people as well as health professionals. A great deal for the price with invaluable information. I would recommend for anyone'. David Lee, MD
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 'Glad that I have it'. Bob Nelson
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 'As a Nurse Practitioner your book was so interesting and [it] is now my 'go to' in times of trouble. I felt kind of prepared. [But] your book filled in the blanks for me'. Gregory Baize, Sr.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 'Very easy for non-medical personnel to understand'. Edward Riddle
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 'Five stars is not enough.' Tonie King
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 'I think that everyone in the U.S. should have this'. Mike Kirsch
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 'This book is a must-read for disaster preparedness. It is clearly written, easy to understand, and extremely informative. I highly recommend Survival MD!'. Zabian Crosby
Because our health system is already in the red. And it won't take much to topple it....
Which is a HUGE concern, even if you're in great condition right now...
After all, we have only 2 hospital beds per 1000 Americans. Behind Turkey, Russia, and even China - at 8 beds per thousand (or 4 times more!).
What's more... We have a serious personnel issue. With studies showing we'd need an extra 2.3 million health workers just to handle a "business as usual" scenario. Let alone a crisis.
Third, we're more prone to disruption that ever. After all it was only 5 short years ago that 50% of the America's IV bag production was axed after a category 5 hurricane slammed into Puerto Rico (a leading supplier).
Causing a 600% price surge overnight.
Third, we're more prone to disruption that ever. After all it was only 5 short years ago 50% of the America's IV bag production was axed after a category 5 hurricane slammed into Puerto Rico (a leading supplier). Causing a 600% price surge overnight.
Now there are 153 drugs those with chronic disease depend on to live. Many of which are made in China or in India. -- You'd laugh if you heard the defense department had outsourced all its ammo production to a rival - but this is what we're doing with our drugs.
That's why Dr. Radu released this book. To help people like you. But we can't do it alone.
Today you can take part in something great: boosting your self-reliance, helping yourself, loved ones and even complete strangers with this knowledge.
Knowledge you can freely share once it's yours.
Everything you need is inside 'Survival MD'. All you need to do is click the button below, fill-in your details and swiftly pass through our highly secure, military-grade encryption process.
Then if you're not completely satisfied within the next 60 days, ask for a full refund. It's that easy.
I hope you make the right choice,
P.S. This could be your ONLY chance to claim 76% off your order. So, act now. Before it's too late.
CLICKBANK AND ALL OF ITS AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES (THE "CLICKBANK PARTIES") DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE PROMOTIONAL GUIDELINES, AND DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE CLICKBANK PARTIES FURTHER DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE PROMOTIONAL GUIDELINES, ANY REFERENCES USED IN THE PROMOTIONAL GUIDELINES, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, OR PROCEDURES CONTAINED IN THE PROMOTIONAL GUIDELINES.
TESTIMONIALS, CASE STUDIES, AND EXAMPLES FOUND ON THIS PAGE ARE RESULTS THAT HAVE BEEN FORWARDED TO US BY USERS OF "The Doctor's Book of Survival Home Remedies" PRODUCTS AND RELATED PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT ANYONE WILL ACHIEVE THE SAME OR SIMILAR RESULTS.
THIS/THESE CLAIM(S) HAS/HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. THE WEBSITE'S CONTENT AND THE PRODUCT FOR SALE IS BASED UPON THE AUTHOR'S OPINION AND IS PROVIDED SOLELY ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU SHOULD DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND CONFIRM THE INFORMATION WITH OTHER SOURCES WHEN SEARCHING FOR INFORMATION REGARDING HEALTH ISSUES AND ALWAYS REVIEW THE INFORMATION CAREFULLY WITH YOUR PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE PROVIDER BEFORE USING ANY OF THE PROTOCOLS PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE AND/OR IN THE PRODUCT SOLD HERE. NEITHER CLICKBANK NOR THE AUTHOR ARE ENGAGED IN RENDERING MEDICAL OR SIMILAR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICE VIA THIS WEBSITE OR IN THE PRODUCT, AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE MEDICAL ADVICE OFFERED BY A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER. YOU SHOULD NOT CONSTRUE CLICKBANK'S SALE OF THIS PRODUCT AS AN ENDORSEMENT BY CLICKBANK OF THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HEREIN, OR ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY STRATEGY, RECOMMENDATION, TREATMENT, ACTION, OR APPLICATION OF ADVICE MADE BY THE AUTHOR OF THE PRODUCT.
1. ePACT. n.d. 10 Facts about CPR and First Aid Training - ePACT. [online] Available at: <"https://www.epactnetwork.com/corp/blog/10-facts-about-cpr- first-aid/"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
2. Nationalhealthcouncil.org. 2019. About Chronic Diseases. [online] Available at: <"https://nationalhealthcouncil.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/ AboutChronicDisease.pdf"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
3. Ariaka, H., Kiryabwire, J., Hussein, S., Ogwal, A., Nkonge, E. and Oyania, F., 2020. A Comparison of the Predictive Value of the Glasgow Coma Scale and the Kampala Trauma Score for Mortality and Length of Hospital Stay in Head Injury Patients at a Tertiary Hospital in Uganda: A Diagnostic Prospective Study. Surgery Research and Practice, 2020, pp.1-9.
4. Anagnostopoulou, S. and Mavridis, I., 2013. Achilles' death. Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, 74(3), pp.946-947.
5. Ball, C., Kirkpatrick, A., Williams, D., Jones, J., Polk, J., Vanderploeg, J., Talamini, M., Campbell, M. and Broderick, T., 2012. Prophylactic surgery prior to extended-duration space flight: Is the benefit worth the risk?. Canadian Journal of Surgery, 55(2), pp.125-131.
6. Benjamin, E., Muntner, P., Alonso, A., Bittencourt, M., Callaway, C., Carson, A., Chamberlain, A., Chang, A., Cheng, S., Das, S., Delling, F., Djousse, L., Elkind, M., Ferguson, J., Fornage, M., Jordan, L., Khan, S., Kissela, B., Knutson, K., Kwan, T., Lackland, D., Lewis, T., Lichtman, J., Longenecker, C., Loop, M., Lutsey, P., Martin, S., Matsushita, K., Moran, A., Mussolino, M., O'Flaherty, M., Pandey, A., Perak, A., Rosamond, W., Roth, G., Sampson, U., Satou, G., Schroeder, E., Shah, S., Spartano, N., Stokes, A., Tirschwell, D., Tsao, C., Turakhia, M., VanWagner, L., Wilkins, J., Wong, S. and Virani, S., 2019. Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics-2019 Update: A Report From the American Heart Association. Circulation, 139(10).
7. Benjamin, R., 2012. Medication Adherence: Helping Patients Take Their Medicines as Directed. Public Health Reports, 127(1), pp.2-3.
8. Binka, M., Paintsil, E., Patel, A., Lindenbach, B. and Heimer, R., 2015. Disinfection of Syringes Contaminated With Hepatitis C Virus by Rinsing With Household Products. Open Forum Infectious Diseases, 2(1). 9. WebMD. 2020. Bleeding Cuts or Wounds. [online] Available at: <"https://www.webmd.com/first-aid/bleeding-cuts-wounds"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
10. Borchers, A., Keen, C., Stern, J. and Gershwin, M., 2000. Inflammation and Native American medicine: the role of botanicals. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 72(2), pp.339-347.
11. (COVID-19), C., Health, E., Disease, H., Disease, L., Management, P., Conditions, S., Problems, S., Disorders, S., Checker, S., Blogs, W., Answers, Q., Guide, I., Doctor, F., A-Z, C., A-Z, S., Drugs, C., Pregnant, T., Medications, M., Identifier, P., Interactions, C., Tool, D., Management, D., Obesity, W., Recipes, F., Exercise, F., Beauty, H., Balance, H., Relationships, S., Care, O., Health, W., Health, M., Well, A., Sleep, H., Teens, H., Pregnant, G., Trimester, F., Trimester, S., Trimester, T., Baby, N., Health, C., Vaccines, C., Kids, R., Cats, H., Dogs, H., News, C., Updates, C., Experts, C., Symptoms, C., Variants, C., Blogs, W., Center, N. and Guides, A., 2019. Methanol-Tainted Alcohol: Could It Happen Here?. [online] WebMD. Available at: <"https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/news/20190724/ methanol-tainted-alcohol-could-it-happen-here"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
12. Campus, S., 2010. Alcohol most harmful drug based on multicriteria analysis | Imperial News | Imperial College London. [online] Imperial News. Available at: <"https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/94042/alcohol-most-harmful-drug-based- multicriteria/"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
13. Chemm.nlm.nih.gov. n.d. Burn Triage and Treatment - Thermal Injuries - CHEMM. [online] Available at: <"https://chemm.nlm.nih.gov/burns.htm"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
14. Ciancio, S., 2017. Baking soda dentifrices and oral health. The Journal of the American Dental Association, 148(11), pp.S1-S3.
15. Cortesia, C., Vilcheze, C., Bernut, A., Contreras, W., Gomez, K., de Waard, J., Jacobs, W., Kremer, L. and Takiff, H., 2014. Acetic Acid, the Active Component of Vinegar, Is an Effective Tuberculocidal Disinfectant. mBio, 5(2).
16. Cortes-Rojas, D., de Souza, C. and Oliveira, W., 2014. Clove (Syzygium aromaticum): a precious spice. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 4(2), pp.90-96.
17. Cprblog.heart.org. n.d. CPR Statistics - AHA CPR & First Aid Blog. [online] Available at: <"https://cprblog.heart.org/cpr-statistics/"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
18. Advanced Tissue. 2014. Debunking Wound Care's Biggest Myth - Advanced Tissue. [online] Available at: <"https://advancedtissue.com/2014/09/debunking- wound-cares-biggest-myth/"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
19. Desai, S., Chute, D., Desai, B. and Koloski, E., 2008. Traumatic dissection and rupture of the abdominal aorta as a complication of the Heimlich maneuver. Journal of Vascular Surgery, 48(5), pp.1325-1327.
20. Snopes.com. 2017. FACT CHECK: Did Hurricane Maria Cause an IV Bag Shortage Across the United States?. [online] Available at: <"https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-maria-cause-an-iv-bag-shortage/"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
21. Healthline. 2020. Facts and Statistics on Heart Disease. [online] Available at: <"https://www.healthline.com/health/heart-disease/statistics#Who-is-at-risk?"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
22. Economic Policy Institute. 2020. Fundamental health reform like ‘ Medicare for All’ would help the labor market: Job loss claims are misleading, and substantial boosts to job quality are often overlooked. [online] Available at: <"https://www.epi.org/publication/medicare-for-all-would-help- the-labor-market/"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
23. theOECD. n.d. Health equipment - Hospital beds - OECD Data. [online] Available at: <"https://data.oecd.org/healtheqt/hospital-beds.htm"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
24. Aad.org. 2021. Heart disease: 12 warning signs that appear on your skin. [online] Available at: <"https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/a-z/heart-disease- warning-signs"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
25. nhs.uk. 2018. Gangrene - Causes. [online] Available at: <"https://www.nhs.uk/ conditions/gangrene/causes/"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
26. Goodyear, N., Brouillette, N., Tenaglia, K., Gore, R. and Marshall, J., 2015. The effectiveness of three home products in cleaning and disinfection of Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli on home environmental surfaces. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 119(5), pp.1245-1252.
27. Gorvett, Z., 2016. The macabre fate of 'beating heart corpses'. [online] Bbc.com. Available at: <"https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20161103-the- macabre-fate-of-beating-heart-corpses"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
28. Greatorex, J., Page, R., Curran, M., Digard, P., Enstone, J., Wreghitt, T., Powell, P., Sexton, D., Vivancos, R. and Nguyen-Van-Tam, J., 2010. Effectiveness of Common Household Cleaning Agents in Reducing the Viability of Human Influenza A/H1N1. PLoS ONE, 5(2), p.e8987.
29. Vascular Health Institute | Interventional Radiology, Cardiovascular Care, Wound Care Dallas, TX. n.d. Heart Disease Facts | Vascular Health Institute. [online] Available at: <"https://vascularhealthinstitute.com/heart-disease- facts/"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
30. Cdc.gov. 2016. Hygiene Fast Facts | Hygiene | Healthy Water | CDC. [online] Available at: <"https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/hygiene/fast_facts.html#:~: text=It%20is%20estimated%20that%20washing,year%20could%20be%20 prevented%202"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
31. Junker, J., Kamel, R., Caterson, E. and Eriksson, E., 2013. Clinical Impact Upon Wound Healing and Inflammation in Moist, Wet, and Dry Environments. Advances in Wound Care, 2(7), pp.348-356.
32. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. 2019. Safeguarding Pharmaceutical Supply Chains in a Global Economy. [online] Available at: <"https://www.fda.gov/ news-events/congressional-testimony/safeguarding-pharmaceutical-supply-chains-global-economy-10302019"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
33. Nytimes.com. 2017. The Cost of Not Taking Your Medicine (Published 2017). [online] Available at: <"https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/17/well/the-cost-of- not-taking-your-medicine.html"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
34. Alcohol Rehab Guide. 2018. The Dangers of Moonshine - Alcohol Rehab Guide. [online] Available at: <"https://www.alcoholrehabguide.org/blog/the- dangers-of-moonshine/"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
35. Time. 2015. The History of Poisoned Alcohol Includes an Unlikely Culprit: The U.S. Government. [online] Available at: <"https://time.com/3665643/deadly -drinking/"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
36. Kavilanz, P., 2018. The US can't keep up with demand for health aides, nurses and doctors. [online] CNNMoney. Available at: <"https://money.cnn.com/2018/05/ 04/news/economy/health-care-workers-shortage/index.html"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
37. Locke, T., n.d. Experts: Alcohol More Harmful Than Crack or Heroin. [online] WebMD. Available at: <"https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/ addiction/news/20101101/alcohol-more-harmful-than-crack-or-heroin#1"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
38. Lomax, A., Patel, S., Wang, N., Kakar, K., Kakar, A. and Bosma, M., 2016. A randomized controlled trial evaluating the efficacy of a 67% sodium bicarbonate toothpaste on gingivitis. International Journal of Dental Hygiene, 15(4), pp.e35-e41.
39. Healthline. n.d. Macerated Skin: Pictures, Causes, Treatment, and Prevention. [online] Available at: <"https://www.healthline.com/health/macerated-skin"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
40. Mazer-Amirshahi, M. and Fox, E., 2018. Saline Shortages - Many Causes, No Simple Solution. New England Journal of Medicine, 378(16), pp.1472-1474.
41. Our World in Data. n.d. Oral rehydration therapy: a low-tech solution that has saved millions of lives. [online] Available at: <"https://ourworldindata.org/ oral-rehydration-therapy#:~:text=Twelve%20years%20ago%20Fontaine%2 C%20Garner,2%20million%20lives%20a%20year."> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
42. Virani, S., Alonso, A., Benjamin, E., Bittencourt, M., Callaway, C., Carson, A., Chamberlain, A., Chang, A., Cheng, S., Delling, F., Djousse, L., Elkind, M., Ferguson, J., Fornage, M., Khan, S., Kissela, B., Knutson, K., Kwan, T., Lackland, D., Lewis, T., Lichtman, J., Longenecker, C., Loop, M., Lutsey, P., Martin, S., Matsushita, K., Moran, A., Mussolino, M., Perak, A., Rosamond, W., Roth, G., Sampson, U., Satou, G., Schroeder, E., Shah, S., Shay, C., Spartano, N., Stokes, A., Tirschwell, D., VanWagner, L. and Tsao, C., 2020. Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics-2020 Update: A Report From the American Heart Association. Circulation, 141(9).
43. Viswanathan, M., Golin, C., Jones, C., Ashok, M., Blalock, S., Wines, R., Coker-Schwimmer, E., Rosen, D., Sista, P. and Lohr, K., 2012. Interventions to Improve Adherence to Self-administered Medications for Chronic Diseases in the United States. Annals of Internal Medicine, 157(11), p.785.
44. Walmart.com. 2021. Walmart Pinot Noir. [online] Available at: <"https://www.walmart.com/ip/Barefoot-Pinot-Noir-Red-Wine-1-5-L/ 193238570"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
45. Risk Assessment Products. 2020. What are the chances of survival when using a defibrillator?. [online] Available at: <"https://risk-assessment-products.co.uk/ blog/what-are-the-chances-of-survival-when-using-a-defibrillator/#:~: text=Survival%20rates%20greatly%20increase%20for,decrease%20by%207 %20to%2010%25."> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
46. Who.int. 2006. Who Guidelines on Hygiene & Healthcare. [online] Available at: <"https://www.who.int/patientsafety/information_centre/Last_April_ versionHH_Guidelines%5B3%5D.pdf"> [Accessed 12 May 2021].
47. Wong, J., 2018. Hospitals face critical shortage of IV bags due to Puerto Rico hurricane. [online] the Guardian. Available at: <"https://www.theguardian.com/ us-news/2018/jan/10/hurricane-maria-puerto-rico-iv-bag-shortage-hospitals> [Accessed 12 May 2021].